1. I underestimated the weather today and I don't think the jacket I put on Baby Henry was warm enough. I felt so bad.
2. Sometimes I drink caffeine even tho I am breastfeeding.
3. My husband has had 3 days off and I haven't cleaned at all. My house looks awful and its been driving me insane.
4. I keep meaning to start my postpartum exercise and diet routine........not happening soon enough.
5. I miss my work family.
6. I dropped the remote on Henry the other day. He didn't cry. He just gave me a very confused look. I had to tell him then and there how his mother is a clutz.
7. For some reason how my husband views me as a mother is very important to me.
8. Even tho my I had a healthy birth and I know things went beyond what I had expected. I still feel upset with myself for not sticking to the plan.
9. I don't know how many of those first days I went without seeing daylight. Baby and I were up at night and sleeping during the day. Not to mention I was terrified to take him anywhere.
10. I have way too many pictures of Henry squinting. I have this incredible urge to take pictures of him sleeping. I don't know how many times I have woken him up with the flash from my camera.