1. I love it when Baby Henry nuzzles me before he latches on. He reminds me of a puppy.
2. I also love it when he is done eating and after he passes out he uses my breast as his personal pillow.
3. I didn't think I would be one of those Mothers who would worry about him breathing at night....but I did for two weeks straight....and I was proud to have that much love for somebody.
4. I think having a baby has brought my husband closer to me.
5. I love how I am in love with perfect.....perfect toes, hands feet, skin, eyes, nose...everything is perfect.
7. I love how much he has changed my ambitions...nursing school HERE I COME.
8. He has made me want to be a healthier family. I started buying all organic. I started using cloth diapers.
9. I love his early moring smiles...they make me smile. No matter how early it is.
10. I love how I look forward to every single day with excitement.
11. I love how we now make 3.